- Returns & Exchanges
- Browse Customer Care
To put your mind at rest and ensuring a smooth shopping experience when purchasing gifts over the holiday period we have extended our returns policy. Any goods ordered from 1st November to December 22nd will be eligible for an exchange or online account credit only if they are returned before the 8th January 2018.
Goods returned after this date will not be accepted. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the extended returns policy please do not hesitate to contact our customer care team via telephone on 0845 835 2900 or alternatively email email@example.com.
* Our regular refund policy applies to orders that are returned within 14 working days and is not extended.
* Due to couriers experiencing a high volume of deliveries at this time of the year, please allow 7-14 days for your return to be received by ourselves
What is our returns policy?
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange. You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Jules B within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your return tracking number, so we are aware you have returned your order and avoid any delays in processing your request.
We will refund you the value you paid via the original method of payment. Typically, this will be done within 3-5 business days of receiving the parcel. However, in sale periods please allow extra time.
Fill in your returns form indicating which items you are returning and wish to be refunded for. Place this form in the parcel you are returning to us along with the item(s).
Please return your unworn item(s), in perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached to your nearest store within 7 days of purchase for a full refund, or within 14 days of purchase for an exchange or credit note. Sale items must be returned unworn, in perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached to your nearest store within 7 days of purchase for an exchange or credit only.
When will I receive my refund?
We aim to process all refunds within 1-2 working days of receiving the item. Please be aware that during seasonal peaks there may be a slight delay. All successfully returned items will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the item(s) less any taxes or import duties incurred.
Can I return items to a store?
You may return your item(s) to one of our stores, however, it will be sent internally to our customer care team so this may cause a delay with your refund. You will receive an email confirmation when your refund has been processed.
The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. However, we have simplified the process if you have misplaced or do not have your returns form below:
How to return your order
Note this is not a free returns label, if this label is used, a fee of £2.50 will be deducted from your refund. This label provides a tracked 48-hour service and must be taken to a Post Office, your parcel cannot be posted in a postbox.
1) Go to http://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/106 and follow the instructions to print a returns label to return your parcel to Jules B
2) Securely attach the label to your parcel, ensuring any other delivery labels are removed from the packaging - Do not attach the label directly to your purchased product.
3) Take your parcel to your local Post Office and retain your proof of postage.
Don't have a printer?
Click the link above on step 1 and make sure you receive the email on your mobile device. At a delivery office, scan your QR code to print off your label.
* This label print facility is not available at Post Office branches, to check if your local delivery office has this label facility click http://www.royalmail.com/delivery-and-collection-office-finder and look under facilities for 'label printing service is available'.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you post your item back in perfect condition within 14 days. Your return does not have to reach us within this time, however, your product(s) must be dispatched back within 14 days of receipt.
1) Complete the relevant box alongside the items you are returning.
2) Cut our address out from the returns form and stick it on the outside of your parcel.
3) Package up your return and make sure it is fully enclosed.
4) Take the item/s to your local Post Office and send on a trackable economy service.
* Your parcel must be packaged with our cut out label with our address and duties paid. Failure to do this will result in import duties being deducted from the amount reimbursed at the customer’s expense
READ THE POINTS BELOW CAREFULLY REGARDING ALL RETURNS:
- The package is your responsibility until it reaches us, therefore, we recommend that you send the package by recorded delivery for security purposes which will insure you for the value of the goods.
- Please keep a record of proof of postage with tracking number.
- Please quote your order reference number in all correspondence and ensure you include the original invoice with your parcel.
- Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked and in their original and undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product.
- If you receive a complimentary gift with your order(s) as part of a ‘gift with purchase’ promotion you must return the gift to us with your item(s).
- Earrings, underwear and swimwear are non-returnable.
How do I exchange an item?
Fill in your pre-printed return/exchange form indicating which item(s) you are returning and request what item you would like to exchange your order for in the Exchange Details section.
Place the completed form in the parcel you are returning to us along with your item(s). Then follow the how to return your order section above.
All exchanges are subject to stock availability in order to guarantee the item we advise you to place a new order and return your original item for a refund.
If your item(s) is damaged or has a manufacturing fault we may be able to offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. In most cases, you will need to return your item(s) for assessment by our returns department. If you are a UK customer, please return your product(s) using the Royal Mail returns service listed above. If you are a customer based outside of the UK, please contact our customer care team for return shipping instructions.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a genuine manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and will not be accepted.
Jules B cannot accept any responsibility for damaged items or where a fault occurs after a period of 6 months since purchase. In some cases, we may be able to resolve these matters with the manufacturer but we cannot make any guarantees and these matters will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Once the item(s) is returned a member of our customer care team will inspect the item to determine the cause of the fault and whether you are entitled to a refund, exchange or repair. In some cases, we will have to liaise with the supplier directly.
Where possible faulty items will be repaired either by Jules B or by the manufacturer. Most manufacturer repairs usually take between 2-6 weeks depending on the fault, however, you will be advised of this should your item need to be repaired.
If an exchange is offered on a faulty item please be aware that we are only able to do so subject to availability. A full refund will only be offered if the item cannot be repaired or replaced within a reasonable length of time.
For information on all faulty items outside of our returns policy, please contact email@example.com.
Distance selling regulations
Distance selling regulations give you the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund. For orders that are Awaiting Dispatch, it may be possible and cancel your order before it is dispatched.
Please contact us as soon as possible after placing the order. If your order has already been shipped please follow the instructions for a refund.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our returns policy please do not hesitate to contact our customer care team via telephone on 0845 8352900 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive updates on products & offers please sign up to our newsletter.
For more detailed information please visit our dedicated Customer Service pages which can be found at the bottom of any page.
0845 835 2900
+ (0)44 191 121 2330
Email us at email@example.com
Please click here for contact details, directions & opening times