- Returns & Exchanges
- Browse Customer Care
What is our returns / exchanges policy?
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you a full refund, free exchange or online credit. You are entitled to return if you contact Jules B within 14 days of receipt.
READ THE POINTS BELOW CAREFULLY REGARDING ALL RETURNS:
• The item must be in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached.
• Must be tried on carpeted surfaces. Use our outer Jules B box when returning as to not damage the product box. Do not apply any labels or adhesive tape directly to the product box. Items mistreated this way will be rejected.
• Jules B cannot accept returns on lingerie, underwear, pierced earrings and swimwear for hygiene reasons.
• Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
• The package is your responsibility until it reaches us, therefore, we recommend that you send the package by recorded delivery for security purposes which will insure you for the value of the goods.
• Please keep a record of proof of postage with tracking number.
• If you receive a complimentary gift with your order(s) as part of a ‘gift with purchase’ promotion you must return the gift to us with your item(s).
When will I receive my refund?
We aim to process all refunds within 1-2 working days of receiving the item. Please be aware that during seasonal peaks there may be a slight delay. All successfully returned items will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the item(s).
Once your return has been processed, you will be sent an email confirmation.
Card: Allow 3-5 working days for this transaction to appear on your bank statement.
PayPal: PayPal will send a confirmation email advising your refund amount and original payment method you used.
Amazon: Amazon will send a refund confirmation to which card your refund if going back to. However, Please allow 3-5 working days for this transaction to show on your bank statement.
Don't forget a deduction of £2.50 will incur if you have used our Royal Mail cut out label.
Can I return my online purchase to a store?
You may return your item(s) to one of our stores, however, it will be sent internally to our head office so this may cause a delay in your refund. You will receive an email confirmation when your refund has been processed.
Please return your unworn item(s), in perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached to your nearest store within 7 days of purchase for a full refund, or within 14 days of purchase for an exchange or credit note. Sale items must be returned unworn, in perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached to your nearest store within 7 days of purchase for an exchange or credit only.
To put your mind at rest and ensuring a smooth shopping experience when purchasing gifts over the holiday period we have extended our returns policy. Any goods ordered from 1st November to December 22nd will be eligible for an exchange or online account credit only if they are returned before the 4th January 2019.
Goods returned after this date will not be accepted. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the extended returns policy please do not hesitate to contact our customer care team via telephone on 0191 211 2330 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Our regular refund policy applies to orders that are returned within 14 working days and is not extended.
How to return your order?
Follow the steps on your printed returns form inside the package. If you have misplaced your form, you can use the instructions below.
1) Go to http://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/106.
2) Download your returns label below and print it at home*
3) Securely attach the label to your parcel, ensuring any other delivery labels are removed from the packaging.
4) Take your parcel to your local Post Office.
*Royal Mail can also print the label for you. Take the email and your packaged item to a Post Office® branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point (CSP). We’ll then scan the QR code and print the label for you. If you choose a CSP, check before you go that it can print labels. Check our location finder and look for ‘Label printing service is available’ under 'facilities'.
Keep hold of any proof of postage receipts you receive until the refund has been completed. To keep of track your parcel, you can do so on the link below.
This is not a free returns label, if this label is used, a fee of £2.50 will be deducted from your refund and must be taken to a local Post Office,
1) Cut the return label out from the returns form and stick it on the outside of your parcel.
2) Package up your return and make sure it is fully enclosed.
3) Take the item/s to your local Post Office and send on a trackable economy service. Make sure you advise to the Post Office this is a return. The return cost, if your responsibility.
Your parcel must be packaged with our cut out label with our address and duties paid. Failure to do this will result in import duties being deducted from the amount reimbursed at the customer’s expense.
If your item(s) is damaged or has a manufacturing fault we may be able to offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. In most cases, you will need to return your item(s) for assessment by our returns department. If you are a UK customer, please return your product(s) using the Royal Mail returns service listed above. If you are a customer based outside of the UK, please contact our customer care team for return shipping instructions.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a genuine manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and will not be accepted.
Jules B cannot accept any responsibility for damaged items or where a fault occurs after a period of 6 months since purchase. In some cases, we may be able to resolve these matters with the manufacturer but we cannot make any guarantees and these matters will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Once the item(s) is returned a member of our customer care team will inspect the item to determine the cause of the fault and whether you are entitled to a refund, exchange or repair. In some cases, we will have to liaise with the supplier directly.
Where possible faulty items will be repaired either by Jules B or by the manufacturer. Most manufacturer repairs usually take between 2-6 weeks depending on the fault, however, you will be advised of this should your item need to be repaired.
If an exchange is offered on a faulty item please be aware that we are only able to do so subject to availability. A full refund will only be offered if the item cannot be repaired or replaced within a reasonable length of time.
For information on all faulty items outside of our returns policy, please contact email@example.com
To receive updates on products & offers please sign up to our newsletter.
For more detailed information please visit our dedicated Customer Service pages which can be found at the bottom of any page.
0845 835 2900
+ (0)44 191 121 2330
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for contact details, directions & opening times