- Returns & Exchanges
- Browse Customer Care
What is our returns policy?
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange. You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Jules B within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your return tracking number, so we are aware you have returned your order and avoid any delays in processing your request.
We will refund you the value you paid via the original method of payment. Typically, this will be done within 3-5 days of receiving the parcel. However, in sale periods please allow a extra time.
Fill in your returns form indicating which items you are returning and wish to be refunded for. Place this form in the parcel you are returning to us along with the item(s).
The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. However, we have simplified the process if you have misplaced or do not have your returns form below:
How to return your order
UK customers only - Please note this is not a free returns label, if this label is used, a fee of £2.50 will be deducted from your refund. This label provides a tracked 48-hour service and must be taken to a Post Office, your parcel cannot be posted in a postbox.
1) Go to http://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/106 and follow the instructions to download a returns label to return your parcel to Jules B
2) Securely attach the label to your parcel, ensuring any other delivery labels are removed from the packaging - Do not attach the label directly to your purchased product.
3) Take your parcel to your local post office and retain your proof of postage.
4) Keep your receipt and track your parcel at www.royalmail.com/trackdetails
CollectPlus is a convenient way to return parcels at over 5,800 local UK shops and most are open early until late, 7 days a week. You will receive proof of postage and an online tracking code so that you can follow your parcel's progress.
Please note this service can take up to 3 -5 working days.
How do I use CollectPlus?
1) Go to www.collectplus.co.uk/julesb and follow the instructions to purchase a returns label and find a CollectPlus store.
2) Securely attach the label to your parcel ensuring that the barcode is clearly visible and that any other delivery or returns labels have been covered or removed from the packaging.
3) Drop off your parcel at any local store offering the CollectPlus service.
4) Keep your receipt to track your parcel at www.collectplus.co.uk/track
Please note, with CollectPlus you cannot return a parcel with dimensions larger than 60x 50 x 50cm and which weighs more than 10kg.
To put your mind at rest and ensuring a smooth shopping experience when purchasing gifts over the holiday period we have extended our returns policy. Any goods ordered from 1st November to December 22nd will be eligible for an exchange or online account credit only if they are returned before the 9th January 2017. Goods returned after this date will not be accepted. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the extended returns policy please do not hesitate to contact our customer care team via telephone on 0845 835 2900 or alternatively email email@example.com. Note our regular refund policy applies to orders that are returned within 14 working days and is not extended.
How do I exchange an item?
Fill in your pre-printed return/exchange form indicating which item(s) you are returning and request what item you would like to exchange your order for.
Place the completed form in the parcel you are returning to us along with your item(s). All exchanges are subject to stock availability in order to guarantee the item we advise you to place a new order and return your original item for a refund.
Please note that in order to be approved for an exchange the item must arrive back to us in a resalable condition.
Send your parcel to:
Exchanges Department, Jules B, Yellow Brick House, Back New Bridge Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 2TY, United Kingdom
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you post your item back in perfect condition within 14 days. Your return does not have to reach us within this time, however, your product(s) must be dispatched back within 14 days of receipt. You may post your return on an economy service but please ensure that you keep any tracking numbers for future reference.
Your parcel must be packaged with a note above our address stating the goods are a return. Failure to do this will result in import duties being deducted from the amount reimbursed at the customer’s expense. Please see International returns information.
Please read the below points carefully regarding all returns:
- The package is your responsibility until it reaches us, therefore, we recommend that you send the package by recorded delivery for security purposes which will insure you for the value of the goods. Please keep a record of proof of postage with tracking number (if available).
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- The postage paid for the order will not be refunded when returned however exchanges will be posted free of charge (UK Mainland only).
- Please quote your order reference number in all correspondence and ensure you include the original invoice with your parcel.
- Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked and in their original and undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product.
- If you receive a complimentary gift with your order(s) as part of a ‘gift with purchase’ promotion you must return the gift to us with your item(s).
- Earrings, underwear and swimwear are non-returnable.
If your item(s) is damaged or has a manufacturing fault we may be able to offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. In most cases, you will need to return your item(s) for assessment by our returns department. If you are a UK customer, please return your product(s) using the Royal Mail returns service listed above. If you are a customer based outside of the UK, please contact our customer care team for return shipping instructions.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a genuine manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and will not be accepted.
Jules B cannot accept any responsibility for damaged items or where a fault occurs after a period of 6 months since purchase. In some cases, we may be able to resolve these matters with the manufacturer but we cannot make any guarantees and these matters will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Once the item(s) is returned a member of our customer care team will inspect the item to determine the cause of the fault and whether you are entitled to a refund, exchange or repair. In some cases, we will have to liaise with the supplier directly.
Where possible faulty items will be repaired either by Jules B or by the manufacturer. Most manufacturer repairs usually take between 2 -6 weeks depending on the fault, however, you will be advised of this should your item need to be repaired.
If an exchange is offered on a faulty item please be aware that we are only able to do so subject to availability. A full refund will only be offered if the item cannot be repaired or replaced within a reasonable length of time.
For information on all faulty items outside of our returns policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distance selling regulations
Distance selling regulations give you the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund. For orders that are Awaiting Dispatch, it may be possible and cancel your order before it is dispatched.
Please contact us as soon as possible after placing the order. If your order has already been shipped please follow the instructions for a refund.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our returns policy please do not hesitate to contact our customer care team via telephone on 0845 8352900 or alternatively email email@example.com.
Can I return items to a store?
You may return your item(s) to one of our stores, however, it will be sent internally to our customer care team so this may cause a delay with your refund. You will receive an email confirmation when your refund has been processed.
When will I receive my refund?
We aim to process all refunds within 1-2 working days of receiving the item. Please be aware that during seasonal peaks there may be a slight delay. All successfully returned items will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the item(s) less any taxes or import duties incurred.
If you have any queries or wish to discuss the returns procedure in further detail please do not hesitate to contact us.
To receive updates on products & offers please sign up to our newsletter.
For more detailed information please visit our dedicated Customer Service pages which can be found at the bottom of any page.
0845 835 2900
+ (0)44 191 121 2330
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for contact details, directions & opening times