While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange. You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Jules B within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached.
Create your returns label at home for £2.50
1) Go to www.julesb.co.uk/royal-mail
2) Fill out your details and provide Royal Mail with your email address.
3) You will receive an email with two options. Download and print your own label at home, or have it printed for you at your local Post Office, where they’ll scan the QR code in your email straight from your phone. If you’ll be printing your own label, securely affix it to your parcel and ensure that any other delivery labels are removed from the packaging.
4) Seal the box up using the self-seal strip on the inside.
5) Take your parcel to your local Post Office.
If you are local to one of our stores, you can also return your parcel to us in-store free of charge.
1) Cut the returned goods label out from the returns form and stick it on the outside of your parcel.
2) Package up your return and make sure it is fully enclosed.
3) Take the item/s to your local Post Office and send on a trackable economy service. Make sure you advise to the Post Office this is a return. The return cost is your responsibility.
4) Retain your postage receipt until your refund has been completed
Please note the returned goods label is not a free return label, however, a returned goods label to ensure you are not charged additional import duties. Failure to attach or mark your return as returned goods will result in additional fees being deducted from your refund.
The item must be in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached as the way you received it.
Must be tried on carpeted surfaces. Use our outer Jules B box when returning as to not damage the product box. Do not apply any labels or adhesive tape directly to the product box. Items mistreated this way will be rejected.
Jules B cannot accept returns on lingerie, underwear, pierced earrings, swimwear and face masks for hygiene reasons,
Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
Keep a record of proof of postage with the tracking number.
If you receive a complimentary gift with your order(s) as part of a ‘gift with purchase’ promotion, you must return the gift to us with your item(s)