We’re Jules B, a luxury fashion retailer based here in the UK. We’re an independent, family-run business and we believe in giving our customers something that little bit different. Though our focus is on luxury fashion, our unique ethos of product before brand means that each and every item has been carefully selected on the merit of its design, quality and value for money. This approach enables us to curate a distinct offering of men’s and women’s clothing, footwear and accessories, which we know our customers will love and won’t find anywhere else. We offer an exclusive range of established designer brands and a selection of more niche, independent labels, so there’s always something new to discover.
We are looking for a talented and hardworking individual to join our online Dispatch and Returns team for a temporary Christmas role. This individual will join our dedicated web team at our head office in Newcastle upon Tyne and work to exceed the high level of customer service and attention to detail demanded throughout the Jules B group.
The role responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the daily processing of online orders
• Providing consistently exemplary customer service
• Packaging and dispatching customer orders and working to a tight deadline
• Processing returns / exchanges
• Dealing with bespoke internal stock systems and software
• Working to strict deadlines
• Executing requests and upkeep of our 3rd party platforms
Essential Skills and Requirements:
• Well organised, flexible, hardworking and dedicated
• Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
• Take responsibility for own actions
• Capable of working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• A strong work ethic
• Good communicator with competent literacy and numeracy
• Understands the importance of meeting deadlines
• Able to demonstrate a professional and objective perspective at all times.
• Competent using computers and software programmes such as bespoke tailored software, Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel and general hardware upkeep
• Good attention to detail
To find out more about this exciting temporary position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a recently updated CV and cover letter.