We are always on the lookout for talented and hard-working graduates and students to work alongside our online creative team at our head office in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. You will develop your knowledge of a dynamic fashion e-commerce company, with specific studio experience, whilst contributing to the overall upkeep and development of the Jules B website.
Responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Working closely with the Studio Production Coordinator to assist in upkeep of the Jules B website
- Assisting Studio Production Coordinator during e-commerce photo shoots with styling models
- Uploading product imagery to the Jules B website
- Assisting in booking stock in and out of the business
- Merchandising website under the guidance of the Studio Production Coordinator
- Undertaking all necessary preparations for e-commerce photo shoots and ensuring garments and accessories are presented and kept in pristine condition
- Competitor analysis with specific reference to photography, brands and styling
- General ad hoc duties
- You will report directly to the Studio Production Coordinator
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- A keen interest in fashion and e-commerce including knowledge of clothing & designers
- Previous studio experience is desirable but not necessary
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Hardworking and experience in working towards deadlines
- Confident, reliable and trustworthy
- Ideal candidates will have graduated from, or currently studying, a fashion related degree
Please email a recently updated CV and covering letter to:
And we will get in touch should a placement opportunity arise.
Please note: This internship placement is full time and for a minimum term of three months (Monday-Friday 8.30am – 5pm) and is unpaid, although we will cover travel costs of up to £30 p/w.
In order for us to access your CV please fill out and include the following form with your application – Download