We are always on the lookout for talented and hardworking graduates and students to work alongside our online creative team at our head office in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. You will develop your knowledge of a dynamic fashion e-commerce company, with specific studio experience, whilst contributing to the overall upkeep and development of the Jules B website.
Responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Working with the Studio Production Coordinator to assist in weekly e-commerce model photo shoots
- Working with the photography team to re-touch products ensuring all in-house standards are adhered to
- Undertaking all necessary preparations for e-commerce photo shoots and ensuring garments and accessories are presented and kept in pristine condition
- Competitor analysis with specific reference to photography, brands and styling
- Additional ad hoc duties
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- A keen interest in fashion and e-commerce including knowledge of clothing & designers
- Competent and confident in Adobe Photoshop, specifically re-touching images
- Previous studio experience is desirable but not necessary
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Hardworking and experience in working towards deadlines
- Confident, reliable and trustworthy
- Ideal candidates will have graduated from, or currently studying, a fashion or photography related degree
Please email a recently updated CV and covering letter to:
And we will get in touch should a placement opportunity arise.
Please note: This internship placement is for a minimum term of three months (Monday-Friday 8.30am – 5pm) and is unpaid, although we will cover travel costs of up to £30 p/w.
In order for us to access your CV please fill out and include the following form with your application – Download