Product Photographer & Re-Toucher – Full Time | Newcastle Upon Tyne | Salary DOE
We are Jules B. We are a multi-award winning independent retailer that believes in giving our customers something that little bit different. We are looking for a passionate, driven and talented digital photographer & re-toucher to join our fast paced dynamic e-commerce studio team.
With a background in product and portraiture photography, you’ll thrive on creating engaging shots and coming up with innovative ways to show the best of any product. The successful candidate will be based in our studio at our head office with occasional location shoots required.
The Role & Key Responsibilities:
As photographer and re-toucher, you will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of all photographic and post production needs of the business whether it be product, model or social media.
You will be doing…
· Producing high quality, commercial and consistently beautiful images ensuring that they are exposed correctly and colour consistent.
· Ensuring that all products are lit correctly and creatively in line with the Jules B guidelines.
· Re-touching both model and mannequin images to an incredibly high standard in a fast-paced environment.
· Performing constant quality control assurances ensuring imagery is ready for daily upload.
· Accurately archiving images to be easily accessed by other departments.
· Meeting daily and weekly targets for product uploads.
· Assisting Photography Team Leader during weekly model shoots.
· Style and dress mannequins in a commercial manner.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
· 1+ years experience in product and portraiture photography in a studio environment.
· Excellent studio lighting skills.
· Knowledge of photographic techniques and practices such as exposure, shutter speed and ISO.
· A strong understanding and knowledge of software such as Capture One and Adobe Photoshop.
· Confident using a MAC computer.
· Incredibly organised.
· A keen eye for detail.
· A team player who copes well under pressure and can work to targets and deadlines.
· Self motivated and have an unquestionable work ethic.
· A passion for retail and understanding of the premium fashion sector.
If you think this is the role for you please email a recently updated CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
In order for us to access your CV please fill out and include the following form with your application – Download
Please note – that due to a high number of applicants only successful candidates will be informed of their progress through to the interview rounds.