Graphic Design Intern
We are always on the lookout for talented and hardworking students and graduates to work alongside our creative team at our head office in Newcastle upon Tyne. You will develop your knowledge of a dynamic fashion e-commerce company, with specific studio experience, whilst contributing to the overall upkeep and development of the Jules B stores and website.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following roles and responsibilities:
- Conceptualise, visualise, coordinate and produce seasonal campaign ideas, themes and artwork
- Produce artwork for: websites, social media, print, stores inc. signage/point of sale/window displays/mockups
Skills and requirements:
- Enrolled in or have completed a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or similar
- Strong working knowledge of using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign using Mac OS
- A strong interest in the luxury fashion sector
- Appropriate time management and self-initiative to complete all projects in line with business requirements
- Social media and general marketing knowledge a strong advantage
- Team player, organised, passionate and forward thinking
Please email your CV, examples of your work and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Graphic Design Intern’. Due to a high number of applicants only successful candidates will be informed.
In order for us to access your CV please fill out and include the following form with your application – Download
Please note: This internship placement is for a minimum term of three months (Monday-Friday 8.30am – 5pm) and is unpaid, although we will cover travel costs of up to £30 p/w.