The weekend has arrived and what better way to celebrate than with a cocktail, and even better, this recipe consists of just five simple ingredients!
The tangy lime and fiery ginger flavours were created to be paired together making this cocktail a perfectly sweet yet crisp twist on the classic Margarita.
Simply line your glass with lime juice and flakey sea salt, mix your ingredients together and pour over ice – Voila!
*Top tip: The key to picking a good tequila is to make sure it’s made with 100% agave
6 tbsp Fiery ginger beer
3 tbsp Tequila
1 Lime (add 2 tdsp per serving)
1 tbsp Simple syrup
Flakey sea salt for serving
For a single serving follow our simple suggestions:
– Juice a lime in preparation
– Line the rim of your glass with lime juice and flakey sea salt
– Add tequila, simple syrup, ginger beer and lime juice to a large glass or cocktail shaker with 1/2 cup ice and stir vigorously
(don’t shake or the carbonated ginger beer will explode!)
– Pour into your glass and top up with ice or ginger beer as desired
– Garnish with a lime wedge and serve immediately.
Repeat for more drinks, or double/triple the amounts for more people.