Jules B Editorial Internships
We are always on the look out for talented and hardworking fashion students and graduates to work alongside our online Editorial team at our head office in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. They can develop their knowledge of a fashion e-commerce company, whilst contributing to the overall upkeep of the Jules B website.
Responsibilities and tasks will include:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) research and implementation
- Product descriptions
- Brand descriptions/bios
- Weekly blog content
- Competitor analysis
- Social networking including Polyvore & Pinterest
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- A keen interest in fashion and e-commerce including knowledge of clothing & designers
- Sound computer skills including an understanding of the internet
- Competent writing skills
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Hardworking and experience working towards deadlines
- Confident, reliable and trustworthy
Please email a recently updated CV and covering letter to:
And we will get in touch should a placement opportunity arise.
Please note: This internship placement is unpaid, although we will cover travel costs of up to £30 p/w.
In order for us to access your CV please fill out and include the following form with your application – Download