The position for a full time E-Commerce & Marketing Manager has become available at Jules B head office in Newcastle.
We’re looking for an energetic, vibrant and hardworking individual to manage our dynamic team (Content / Graphics and Photography).
Jules B has been retailing since 1985, over this time we have developed and continued to expand our online presence and retail visibility of our stores.
Experience in the fashion / retail industry is beneficial however not essential. The successful applicant must have a proven track record and relevant ecommerce marketing experience.
The successful candidate will have the ability to plan and implement the following:
• Develop marketing strategies in line with commercial company objectives working alongside directors / merchandisers and buyers
• Manage our Creative Team, including Graphics, Content, Product Go-Live & Photography
• Manage and have experience with Google Analytics, Site Performance Tools
• Plan and schedule digital and press advertising
• Work with the Graphic Designers to ensure all artwork is created and implemented within deadlines to launch promotions, offers and new products or categories
• Drive and manage social media campaigns analysing the results of ROI to devise best practise
• Create and nurture relationships with 3rd parties to develop durable E-Commerce partnerships
• Continue to present innovative ideas and ways in which Jules B can evolve and grow both online and in store
You will need:
• To be confident in using e commerce platforms and Email platforms (Visualsoft)
• Strong analytical skills and a head for problem solving.
• Proven ability to use appropriate software analytical tools.
• A strong understanding of digital marketing channels, from PPC, Affiliates, SEO and Social
• Minimum of 2 years in a similar role
• Experience creating successful marketing strategies
• Proven experience generating ROI and budget management
• To be driven, trend-aware and innovative
• A marketing qualification at degree level or experience on the job
Salary dependent on experience.
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for us to access your CV please fill out and include the following form with your application – Download