At Jules B, we’re committed to providing the very best in luxury fashion and quality service. Promising our customers something that bit different, we pride ourselves on our unique offering, personalised shopping experience and forward-thinking mindset.
Recognised as one of the UK’s leading independent fashion retailers, it’s an exciting time to join Jules B. If you’re enthusiastic, dedicated and want to contribute to our future success, this could be the role for you.
MORE ABOUT US
Founded in 1984 as a brick-and-mortar store in Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne, we transitioned to multi-channel retailing with the launch of our website in 2008. We now have five boutique stores across the North of England, a successful online store that ships to over 50 countries and are three-time winners of Drapers “Best Independent Fashion Retailer in Britain”.
With over 750,000 customers, 2.5m website visitors per year and a modern edit of more than 180 established and niche designers, we’re proud of how far we’ve come and continuously strive to innovate and grow. We are always looking for energetic and ambitious individuals to join our team and drive our independent, family-run business forward.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Jules B, we want to attract the best talent and create an inclusive work environment free from prejudice and discrimination, helping our people do their best work.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DISPATCH ASSOCIATE – PART-TIME, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
We are looking for a talented and hardworking staff member to join our online web team. This role is based at our head office in Newcastle upon Tyne and requires someone who will work to exceed the high level of customer service and attention to detail demanded throughout the Jules B group.
You must have an excellent work ethic and be a fantastic communicator. Providing unrivalled customer service is at the heart of what we do, so we are looking for someone who shares this passion and has a positive, can-do attitude.
- Overseeing the daily processing of online orders
- Providing consistently exemplary customer service
- Processing returns throughout the network with exceptional housekeeping
- Dealing with customers on the telephone and via email, offering first-line support
- Packaging and dispatching customer orders and working to a tight deadline
- Dealing with bespoke internal stock systems and software
- Monitoring and troubleshooting customer service and website problems
- Working to strict deadlines
- Executing requests and upkeep of our 3rd party platforms.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Well organised, flexible, hardworking and dedicated
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team or independently, using your own initiative
- Take responsibility for own actions
- Capable of working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- A strong work ethic
- Good communicator with competent literacy and numeracy skills
- Understands the importance of meeting deadlines
- Able to demonstrate a professional and objective perspective at all times.
- Competent using computers and software programmes such as bespoke tailored software, Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel and general hardware upkeep.
If you’re a team player, someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and are eager to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
As well as the opportunity to work with a friendly and welcoming team at our inspiring head office, we also offer the following:
- Staff purchase scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunities for development and career progression.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, please email a recently updated CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
In order for us to access your CV please fill out and include the following form with your application – Download