We are looking for a talented and hardworking individual to join our online Customer Care team. This individual will join our dedicated web team at our head office in Newcastle upon Tyne and work to exceed the high level of customer service and attention to detail demanded throughout the Jules B group.
Responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the daily processing of online orders
• Providing consistently exemplary customer service
• Regularly dealing with customers on the telephone and via email offering first line support
• Packaging and dispatching customer orders and working to a tight deadline
• Processing returns / exchanges
• Dealing with bespoke internal stock systems and softwares
• Monitoring and troubleshooting customer service and website problems
• Working to strict deadlines
• Executing requests and upkeep of our 3rd party platforms
Essential Skills and Requirements:
• Well organised, flexible, hardworking and dedicated
• Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
• Take responsibility for own actions
• Capable of working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• A strong work ethic
• Good communicator with competent literacy and numeracy
• Understands the importance of meeting deadlines
• Able to demonstrate a professional and objective perspective at all times.
• Competent using computers and software programmes such as bespoke tailored software, Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel and general hardware upkeep
• Good attention to detail
• Previous experience in customer service is desired but not essential
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
This is a full time 40 hour contract Monday – Sunday, office hours 9.00am – 5.30pm
Salary will meet national minimum wage.
Please note that due to a high number of applicants only successful candidates will be informed of their progress through to the interview rounds.