Parajumpers Kodiak Waterproof Parka
Expertly crafted the Parajumpers Kodiak waterproof parka jacket is a highly technical outerwear garment produced with function in mind to protect you against extreme weather. With a two layer design, the down jacket provides ultimate warmth and the quilted fur-filled* interior jacket will keep you dry in all conditions. Innovative outerwear designer Parajumpers have equipped this waterproof parka with a range of pockets, double front fastening and large hood with fur trim to prepare you for your next adventures.
*Please note: all fur products are ethically sourced.
- Model: Height 6' 1" | Chest 38" | Wears size M
- Size M measures 31" / 79cm nape to hem
- Size M measures 24" / 61cm armpit to armpit
- 100% polyester
- Adjustable hood with fur trim
- Synthetic fur collar lining
- Industrial neck clasp
- Double zip with pull tags and button front fastening
- One zip pocket to front with interior slip pockets
- Two slash pockets to front with popper fastenings
- Three pockets with popper fastenings to front
- Right arm pocket with Velcro
- Left arm pocket with zip
- Elasticated waist band
- Side zip vents
- Three interior pockets with Velcro
- Two interior pockets with poppers and drawstring
- 90% down, 10% feathers removable interior quilted layer
- Machine wash
Because we appreciate and value your custom we have created the Jules B 'B Rewarded' scheme.
For every pound you spend online you will receive one Jules B point. When you have accrued 500 points a £20 online credit will be added to your account.
Please contact our Customer Care team for more information.
If you require any additional help or information, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer care team, Monday to Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm (GMT).
To contact our Customer Care team please click here
UK Customer Services Telephone:
0845 835 2900
International Customer Services Telephone: +44 (0)191 211 2330