Royal Mail 2-3 days £3.50
Nominated day £4.99
Saturday / Sunday £8.99
Highlands & Islands £9.95
Northern Ireland £6.99
We use a combination of couriers including DPD, Royal Mail and FedEx.
Australia £24.99 | Free over £124.99
USA £9.99 | Free over £49.99
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Jules B within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return.
You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached.
Please contact email@example.com with your return tracking number, so we are aware you have returned your order and avoid any delays in processing your request.
You can return your items in the post or at one of our stores.
For more information on our returns policy click here.
Give your off-duty attire a rural vibe with the Gant Nordic shirt. Crafted from a soft cotton, the shirt has been cut to a regular fit and features a smart button down collar and adjustable single cuffs. The plaid check pattern exudes a heritage aesthetic perfect for winter layering, whilst the Gant shirt is finished with the label's signature locker loop and box pleat reverse.
- 100% cotton
- Button down collar
- Adjustable single cuffs
- Locker loop and box pleat
- Embroidered logo
- Plaid check pattern
- Machine wash
- Regular fit
- Size M measures 31" / 78.5cm nape to hem
- Size M measures 22" / 56cm armpit to armpit
Please use the chart below to convert between standard size formats
Gant offer varying fit types to help you find the perfect match for your tastes and body shape.
FITTED - a slim fit with a contemporary silhouette.
REGULAR - a more generous fit with a classic silhouette.
HOW TO MEASURE
1. COLLAR - open shirt and lay collar flat. Measure from button to end of buttonhole.
2. CHEST - lay shirt flat with buttons fastened. Measure 1cm under armhole from side to side and double the measurement.
3. WAIST - lay shirt flat with buttons fastened. Measure slimmest part of shirt from side to side and double the measurement.
4. SLEEVE - measure from the back centre of the collar to shoulder seam, then measure shoulder seam to end of cuff and combine the measurements.
5. LENGTH - measure from the back centre of the collar to the hem.
If you require any additional help or information, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer care team, Monday to Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm (GMT).
Customer Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Customer Services Telephone: 0845 835 2900
International Customer Services Telephone: +44 (0)191 211 2330
This product has not been reviewed yet.
To receive updates on products & offers please sign up to our newsletter.
For more detailed information please visit our dedicated Customer Service pages which can be found at the bottom of any page.
0845 835 2900
+ (0)44 191 121 2330
Email us at email@example.com
Please click here for contact details, directions & opening times
For news & exclusive offers, connect with Jules B via social media.