We also ship for delivery on Nominated day, Saturday and Sunday
Create an impression at evening events with the Eton dress shirt. Expertly tailored in a contemporary fit for a more streamlined silhouette, the white dress shirt has been crafted using a plissé cotton fabric for a superbly elegant visual effect. As well as a stunning aesthetic, the plissé fabric means the Eton shirt won't need ironing, whilst ensuring the chest area is continuously looking sharp and crease-free. Couple with statement cufflinks and add a tuxedo for the ultimate in sophisticated dressing.
- 100% cotton
- Plissé fabric
- Cut away collar
- Double cuffs
- Stud-through fastening
- Machine wash
- Contemporary fit: Slightly slanted waist and rear darts create a more shaped fit
- Size UK 15.5 equates to a standard size M / Chest size UK 38
Please use the chart below to convert between standard size formats
Eton offer four varying fit types to help you find the perfect match for your tastes and body shape.
SUPER SLIM FIT - perfectly balanced for a slim silhouette.
SLIM FIT - narrower over the chest and waist, slim fit accentuates body shape.
CONTEMPORARY FIT - slightly slanted waist and darts for a more shaped silhouette than classic fit.
CLASSIC FIT - generous width over the breast and waist for a traditional shirt silhouette.
HOW TO MEASURE
1. COLLAR - open shirt and lay collar flat. Measure from button to end of buttonhole.
2. CHEST - lay shirt flat with buttons fastened. Measure 1cm under armhole from side to side and double the measurement.
3. WAIST - lay shirt flat with buttons fastened. Measure slimmest part of shirt from side to side and double the measurement.
4. SLEEVE - measure from the back centre of the collar to shoulder seam, then measure shoulder seam to end of cuff and combine the measurements.
5. LENGTH - measure from the back centre of the collar to the hem.
If you require any additional help or information, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer care team, Monday to Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm (GMT).
Customer Services Email: email@example.com
UK Customer Services Telephone: 0845 835 2900
International Customer Services Telephone: +44 (0)191 211 2330
This product has not been reviewed yet.
To receive updates on products & offers please sign up to our newsletter.
For more detailed information please visit our dedicated Customer Service pages which can be found at the bottom of any page.
0845 835 2900
+ (0)44 191 121 2330
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for contact details, directions & opening times
For news & exclusive offers, connect with Jules B via social media.