We also ship for delivery on Nominated day, Saturday and Sunday
This home fragrance diffuser by specialist brand Dr. Vranjes was created especially to recognise the scent of essential elements. The Terra fragrance diffuser has a relaxing scent mixing the richness and depth of green moss and the forest with hints of lavander, whilst giving off warm notes of vanilla essence and base notes of wild mint. Perfect to reduce feelings of stress and anxiety, this Dr. Vranjes fragrance will balance the mood of a room. Presented in a decorative antique Florentine inspired glass bottle, this fragrance diffuser will bring sophistication to any room. Complete with a smart presentation box, this is a perfect luxury gift for this season
- Home fragrance diffuser
- Release a constant scent via bamboo reeds
- Antique Florentine inspired glass bottle
- Part of the natural elements range
- This scent reflects the richness of green moss with hints of lavander
- Warm notes of vanilla essence
- Base notes of wild mint
- Relaxes and helps reduce feelings of stress & anxiety
- Balances the mood
- Comes in a smart presentation box
Please use the chart below to convert between standard size formats
* Dr. Vranjes fragrances are all one size, please check an item's description for specific volumes
If you require any additional help or information, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer care team, Monday to Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm (GMT).
Customer Services Email: email@example.com
UK Customer Services Telephone: 0845 835 2900
International Customer Services Telephone: +44 (0)191 211 2330
This product has not been reviewed yet.
To receive updates on products & offers please sign up to our newsletter.
For more detailed information please visit our dedicated Customer Service pages which can be found at the bottom of any page.
0845 835 2900
+ (0)44 191 121 2330
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for contact details, directions & opening times
For news & exclusive offers, connect with Jules B via social media.