Creenstone Short Panelled Jacket
- Offers Available
- 10% Off Full Price Items (use code VIP10 at the checkout)
Creenstone clothing is generally true to size, please check the Size Guide for further information.
- Model: Height 5' 10'' | Wears size 10
- Size 10 measures 30inch / 76cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size 10 measures 19inch / 48cm from armpit to armpit
- True to size
- Short jacket
- Funnel collar
- Concealed zip hood in collar
- Zip fastening with logo zip pull
- Two front zip pockets
- Structured seams
- Complementary trim throughout
- Interior zip pocket
- Lightly padded
- 100% polyester
- Fabric 2: 64% nylon, 29% polyurethane, 7% polyester
- Fabric 3: 75% nylon, 25% spandex
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Pocketing: 64% polyester, 35% cotton
- Hood: 100% nylon
Make an impact in this short panelled jacket by Creenstone this season. Set to complement any look during cooler spring/summer days, this coat is sure to become a trans-seasonal favourite in any ready-to-wear collection. In a short style with a funnel neckline and lightly padded outer, this Creenstone coat is complete with multiple add-ons such as a concealed zip hood and pockets, to fuse function with fashion seamlessly.
1. DPD (UK Mainland 24 Hour) - £4.50
2. DPD (UK Mainland 2-3 Day) - £2.50
3. DPD Saturday/ Sunday delivery (UK mainland) - £8.99
4. Hermes (UK Mainland 4-5 Day) - Free
5. Royal Mail (UK 1-2 Day Service) - £4.70
6. Collect In Store - Free
Because we appreciate and value your custom we have created the Jules B 'B Rewarded' scheme.
For every pound you spend online you will receive one Jules B point. When you have accrued 500 points a £20 online credit will be added to your account.
Please contact our Customer Care team for more information.
If you require any additional help or information, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer care team, Monday to Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm (GMT).
To contact our Customer Care team please click here
UK Customer Services Telephone:
0845 835 2900
International Customer Services Telephone: +44 (0)191 211 2330