Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Jacket
- Offers Available
- Free Next Day Delivery with 'DPD'
Please check the size guide for further information.
- Model: Height 5' 10" | Wears size S
- Size S measures 25inch / 63.5cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size S measures 18.5inch / 47cm from armpit to armpit
- True to size
- Zip & button fastening
- Drawstring collar with two way adjustable hood
- Coyote trimmed hood
- Four fleece lined front pockets: Two open, two velcro
- Zipped utility pocket to sleeve
- One interior pocket
- Ribbed cuffs & hem
- Branded logo tab to pocket and zip
- Embroidered logo to sleeve
- Outer shell: 85% polyester, 15% cotton
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Filling: 100% white duck down
- Trim: 100% natural coyote fur
Dedicated to producing functional, innovative, stylish outerwear, Canadian brand Canada Goose create high quality pieces that have been designed with extreme weather in mind. The Chilliwack bomber jacket provides exceptional warmth, durability and movement due to its white duck down filling and short bomber-length. Essential for winter get-aways and colder evenings this women's jacket features multiple pockets and a coyote trimmed hood for that added designer lead edge and functionality.
* Please note: all fur products are ethically sourced.
1. DPD (UK Mainland 24 Hour) - £4.50
2. DPD (UK Mainland 2-3 Day) - £2.50
3. DPD Saturday/ Sunday delivery (UK mainland) - £8.99
4. Hermes (UK Mainland 4-5 Day) - Free
5. Royal Mail (UK 1-2 Day Service) - £4.70
6. Collect In Store - Free
Because we appreciate and value your custom we have created the Jules B 'B Rewarded' scheme.
For every pound you spend online you will receive one Jules B point. When you have accrued 500 points a £20 online credit will be added to your account.
Please contact our Customer Care team for more information.
If you require any additional help or information, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer care team, Monday to Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm (GMT).
To contact our Customer Care team please click here
UK Customer Services Telephone:
0845 835 2900
International Customer Services Telephone: +44 (0)191 211 2330