We also ship for delivery on Nominated day, Saturday and Sunday
Dedicated to producing functional, innovative, stylish outerwear, Canadian brand Canada Goose create high quality pieces that have been designed with extreme weather in mind. The Chilliwack bomber jacket provides exceptional warmth, durability and movement due to its white duck down filling and short bomber-length. Essential for winter get-aways and colder evenings this women's jacket features multiple pockets and a coyote trimmed hood for that added designer lead edge and functionality.
* Please note: all fur products are ethically sourced.
- Zip & button fastening
- Drawstring collar with two way adjustable hood
- Coyote trimmed hood
- Four fleece lined front pockets: Two open, two velcro
- Zipped utility pocket to sleeve
- One interior pocket
- Ribbed cuffs & hem
- Branded logo tab to pocket and zip
- Embroidered logo to sleeve
- Outer shell: 85% polyester, 15% cotton
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Filling: 100% white duck down
- Trim: 100% natural coyote fur
Please check the size guide for further information.
- Model: Height 5' 10" | Wears size S
- Size S measures 25inch / 63.5cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size S measures 18.5inch / 47cm from armpit to armpit
*Please note: Cananda Goose coats are designed for layering, we recommend buying a size smaller for everyday use
Please use the chart below to convert between standard size formats
SLIM FIT - An athletic cut designed to fit close to the body. Maximises mobility and maintains core warmth.
REGULAR FIT - Great for layering and a good balance between slim and relaxed fits.
RELAXED FIT - The largest fit, developed for layering in extreme weather conditions.
If you require any additional help or information, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer care team, Monday to Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm (GMT).
Customer Services Email: email@example.com
UK Customer Services Telephone: 0845 835 2900
International Customer Services Telephone: +44 (0)191 211 2330
To receive updates on products & offers please sign up to our newsletter.
For more detailed information please visit our dedicated Customer Service pages which can be found at the bottom of any page.
0845 835 2900
+ (0)44 191 121 2330
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for contact details, directions & opening times
For news & exclusive offers, connect with Jules B via social media.