Barbour Stockyard Jacket
Barbour jackets can vary depending on style. Lifestyle Fit is slightly tailored. Please email email@example.com or check the Size Guide for further information.
- Model: Height 5' 10" | Wears size 10
- Size 8 measures 30inch / 77cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size 8 measures 18inch / 45cm from armpit to armpit
- Regular fit
- 100% waxed cotton outer
- 100% polyester lining
- Sponge clean only
- International collection
- Tourer capsule
- Two hand warmer chest pockets
- Two front pouch pockets
- Concealed zip & popper fastening
- Throat strap
- Rib knit cuffs
- Branded metal hardware
- International metal plaque on sleeve
- Fleece lined throughout
- Interior zip pocket
- Adjustable toggle waist
- Waxed finish
A key piece from this season's collection, the Stockyard jacket by Barbour embodies the brands heritage roots, whilst taking inspiration from traditional cuts and expert craftsmanship. Part of the International collection, this women's jacket fuses fashion and functionality with ease, it includes a full fleece lining and a decidedly durable waxed outer. Featuring sleek notes of contemporary detailing, this Barbour Stockyard jacket is a premium seasonal requisite.
1. DPD (UK Mainland 24 Hour) - FREE*
2. DPD (UK Mainland 2-3 Day) - £2.50
3. DPD Saturday/ Sunday delivery (UK mainland) - £8.99
4. Hermes (UK Mainland 4-5 Day) - Free
5. Royal Mail (UK 1-2 Day Service) - £4.70
6. Collect In Store - Free
Because we appreciate and value your custom we have created the Jules B 'B Rewarded' scheme.
For every pound you spend online you will receive one Jules B point. When you have accrued 500 points a £20 online credit will be added to your account.
Please contact our Customer Care team for more information.
If you require any additional help or information, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer care team, Monday to Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm (GMT).
To contact our Customer Care team please click here
UK Customer Services Telephone:
0845 835 2900
International Customer Services Telephone: +44 (0)191 211 2330