Dedicated to producing functional, innovative, stylish outerwear, Canadian brand Canada Goose create high quality pieces that have been designed with extreme weather in mind. The Chilliwack bomber jacket provides exceptional warmth, durability and movement due to its white duck down filling and short bomber-length. Essential for winter get-aways and colder evenings this women's jacket features multiple pockets and a coyote trimmed hood for that added designer lead edge and functionality.
* Please note: all fur products are ethically sourced.
- Chilliwack jacket
- Zip & button fastening
- Drawstring collar with two way adjustable hood
- Coyote trimmed hood
- Four fleece lined front pockets: Two open, two velcro
- Zipped utility pocket to sleeve
- One interior pocket
- Ribbed cuffs & hem
- Branded logo tab to pocket and zip
- Embroidered logo to sleeve
- Outer shell: 85% polyester, 15% cotton
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Filling: 100% white duck down
- Trim: 100% natural coyote fur
Please check the size guide for further information.
- Model: Height 5' 10" | Wears size S
- Size S measures 25inch / 63.5cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size S measures 18.5inch / 47cm from armpit to armpit
- UK sizing
- True to size
1. Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for FREE ( Currently 2 Day Service )
2. Tracked 2 - 3 Day Economy (UK Mainland) with Royal Mail for FREE
3. Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) for £8.99
4. DPD Specific Day Delivery (UK Mainland) for FREE
5. Click and Collect, Available in Jesmond (Newcastle), Kendal and Yarm
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
From the very first time you shop at Jules B online you will be automatically included into the Jules B Rewarded scheme. The scheme allows you to receive a point for every pound you spend online. When you reach 500 points you will automatically receive a £20 voucher via email.
Benefits include exclusive access to Season Launches and Sale Previews, Promotions, Offers and Free UK Delivery on your birthday.To view your points or start earning them either 'Login' or 'Register'.