Women's Barbour Waxed Vintage Beadnell Jacket
Epitomising classic British heritage style, the waxed vintage Beadnell jacket from premium brand Barbour is an ideal mix of fashion and practicality. Designed to fit in with an active lifestyle, this luxury women's jacket features a mediumweight waxed cotton outer with a mix of handy pockets, a classic corduroy collar and tarnished hardware. Finished with exclusive Barbour jacket tartan lining for an added designer touch.
- Waxed Vintage Beadnell Jacket
- Mediumweight 6oz sylkoil wax outer
- Distressed vintage look
- Front zip with stud fastening storm flap and collar stay
- Four front pockets
- Zipped inner pocket
- Corduroy collar
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Branded hardware
- Exclusive Barbour tartan lining
- Outer: 100% waxed cotton
- Inner: 100% cotton
- Sleeve: 100% polyester
- Drip strip: 100% polyamide
- Sponge clean only
Barbour jackets can vary depending on style. Heritage Fit is tailored. Please email email@example.com for further information, please check the Size Guide for further information.
- Model: Height 5' 10'' | Wears size 10
- Size 8 measures 27.6inch / 70cm from nape of neck to hem
- UK sizing
- Heritage fit
1. Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for FREE
( This is Currently a 2 Day Service )
2. Tracked 2 - 3 Day Economy (UK Mainland) with Royal Mail for FREE
3. Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) for £8.99
4. DPD Specific Day Delivery (UK Mainland) for FREE
5. Click and Collect, Available in Jesmond (Newcastle), Kendal and Yarm
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
From the very first time you shop at Jules B online you will be automatically included into the Jules B Rewarded scheme. The scheme allows you to receive a point for every pound you spend online. When you reach 500 points you will automatically receive a £20 voucher via email.
Benefits include exclusive access to Season Launches and Sale Previews, Promotions, Offers and Free UK Delivery on your birthday.To view your points or start earning them either 'Login' or 'Register'.