A new season colourway update of the classic Rainbow collection, the bright Rainbow International jacket from English heritage brand Barbour is ideal for adding style and practicality to your spring/summer wardrobe. Featuring a mix of handy pockets to keep you organised in style, a classic corduroy collar, Barbour front logo patch and an adjustable belt to cinch in the waist. This young, energetic style of Barbour jacket will stay a staple in your wardrobe for season after season.
- Rainbow International bright jacket
- Heritage collection
- Zip and press stud fastening
- Four front patch pockets
- Inner zip pocket
- Left arm pocket
- Cord collar with buckle detail
- Military style epaulette feature
- Branded buttons
- Front logo patch
- Zip fastening sleeves
- Exclusive Barbour tartan lining
- Outer: 100% polyester
- Inner body: 100% cotton
Barbour jackets can vary depending on style. Sporting Fit is extra large fitting, Classic Fit is large fitting, Contemporary Fit is slightly tailored and Heritage Fit is tailored. Please email email@example.com for further information, please check the Size Guide for further information.
- Size 8 measures 26.2inch / 66.5cm from nape of neck to hem
- UK sizing
- Small fitting
- Heritage fit
1. Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for FREE
2. Tracked 2 - 3 Day Economy (UK Mainland) with Royal Mail for FREE
3. Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) for £8.99
4. DPD Specific Day Delivery (UK Mainland) for FREE
5. Click and Collect, Available in Jesmond (Newcastle), Kendal and Yarm
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
From the very first time you shop at Jules B online you will be automatically included into the Jules B Rewarded scheme. The scheme allows you to receive a point for every pound you spend online. When you reach 500 points you will automatically receive a £20 voucher via email.
Benefits include exclusive access to Season Launches and Sale Previews, Promotions, Offers and Free UK Delivery on your birthday.To view your points or start earning them either 'Login' or 'Register'.