The stripe jumper dress reflects the signature style of Paul by Paul Smith through the relaxed cut and contemporary striped finish. The focal pattern features a compact stripe across the central panel and elbows for an ultra flattering fit. Finished with an overlaying vertical stripe running down the seams and sleeves, this premium wool blend dress has a vibrant quirky twist. Complete with contrast berry cuffs and mustard rear hem, these bold hues add instant character to this Paul Smith dress whilst being a luxury, comfortable daywear alternative.
Jules B proudly presents the Paul by Paul Smith Sale
Paul by Paul Smith G570 191 STRIPE JUMPER DRESS sale
- Stripe jumper dress
- Boat neckline
- Multi stripe print
- Mini length
- Over-locked stitching on sleeves and side seams
- Ribbed cuffs, collar and hemline
- Contrast hued cuffs and rear hem
- Tight stripes in centre and elbows for a flattering fit
- 50% wool 50% cotton
Paul by Paul Smith clothing is generally true to size, please check the Size Guide for further information.
- Model: Height 5' 10'' | Wears size 10
- Size 10 measures 34inch / 86.5cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size 10 measures 18inch / 45.7cm from armpit to armpit
- UK sizing
- True to size
1. 1 - 2 Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for FREE
( This is Currently a 2 Day Service )
2. Tracked 2 - 3 Day Economy (UK Mainland) with Royal Mail for FREE
3. Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) for £7.99
4. DPD Specific Day Delivery (UK Mainland) for £3.99
5. Click and Collect, Available in Jesmond (Newcastle), Kendal and Yarm
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
From the very first time you shop at Jules B online you will be automatically included into the Jules B Rewarded scheme. The scheme allows you to receive a point for every pound you spend online. When you reach 500 points you will automatically receive a £20 voucher via email.
Benefits include exclusive access to Season Launches and Sale Previews, Promotions, Offers and Free UK Delivery on your birthday.To view your points or start earning them either 'Login' or 'Register'.