Women's Creenstone Short Snake Jacket
The short snake jacket from Dutch outerwear specialists Creenstone is a sophisticated stand out piece to add to your new season wardrobe. Featuring an asymmetric two way zip fastening with four front pockets, this women's jacket is practical yet stylish, including branded hardware across the collar for that special designer touch. Finished with an all over snake skin print, sure to dress up any outfit, this Creenstone jacket is beautifully lightweight which makes it the perfect outerwear for a stroll through the city in style.
Jules B proudly presents the Creenstone Sale
Creenstone 809070 1010 SHORT SNAKE JKT sale
- Short snake jacket
- Asymmetric two way zip fastening
- Two front zip pockets
- Two front seam pockets with press stud fastening
- Press stud buttoned collar
- Internal zip fastening pocket
- Outer fabric: 74% polyester, 26% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyester
Creenstone clothing is generally true to size, please check the Size Guide for further information.
- Model: Height 5' 10" | Wears size UK 10
- Size 8 measures 23inch / 58.5cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size 8 measures 17inch / 43cm from armpit to armpit
- UK sizing
- True to size
1. Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for FREE ( Currently 2 Day Service )
2. Tracked 2 - 3 Day Economy (UK Mainland) with Royal Mail for FREE
3. Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) for £8.99
4. DPD Specific Day Delivery (UK Mainland) for FREE
5. Click and Collect, Available in Jesmond (Newcastle), Kendal and Yarm
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
From the very first time you shop at Jules B online you will be automatically included into the Jules B Rewarded scheme. The scheme allows you to receive a point for every pound you spend online. When you reach 500 points you will automatically receive a £20 voucher via email.
Benefits include exclusive access to Season Launches and Sale Previews, Promotions, Offers and Free UK Delivery on your birthday.To view your points or start earning them either 'Login' or 'Register'.