Women's Michael Kors Medium Cynthia Satchel Bag
Invest in the medium Cynthia satchel bag from renowned designer Michael Kors. This women's bag is crafted from luxurious leather and features two top handles with a link chain and an adjustable buckled shoulder strap for versatility. The snap flap top opens to a spacious interior which includes a central zip compartment as well as a zip pocket, two open pockets and a mobile phone holder. This Michael Kors bag features branded gold and tortoise-acetate hardware for that special designer touch and includes a detachable circle logo charm. This perfect shopper for carrying around your every day essentials with sophisticated and style.
Jules B proudly presents the Michael Kors Sale
Michael Kors 30S3TCY52L CYNTHIA MD SATCHEL sale
- Two top handles with link-chain and logo-engraved rings
- Adjustable buckled shoulder strap
- Detatchable branded circle logo charm
- Branded gold and tortoise-acetate hardware
- Seamed detail on body
- Snap flap top
- Fully lined interior
- Interior central zip compartment, zip pocket, mobile phone pocket, and two open pockets
- Genuine leather
Please check the size guide for further information.
- Size: H 23 cm x W 31cm x D 13cm
1. Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for FREE ( Currently 2 Day Service )
2. Tracked 2 - 3 Day Economy (UK Mainland) with Royal Mail for FREE
3. Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) for £8.99
4. DPD Specific Day Delivery (UK Mainland) for FREE
5. Click and Collect, Available in Jesmond (Newcastle), Kendal and Yarm
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
From the very first time you shop at Jules B online you will be automatically included into the Jules B Rewarded scheme. The scheme allows you to receive a point for every pound you spend online. When you reach 500 points you will automatically receive a £20 voucher via email.
Benefits include exclusive access to Season Launches and Sale Previews, Promotions, Offers and Free UK Delivery on your birthday.To view your points or start earning them either 'Login' or 'Register'.