Women's Helene Berman Lace Bomber Jacket
The lace bomber jacket by Helene Berman is sure to update your ready-to-wear wardrobe with a fusion of elegance meets downtown cool. Perfect for easy to wear winter layering, this women's jacket is sure to become a reliable requisite, bringing any seasonal look into the now. Beautifully crafted to include a delicate lace outer in a paisley pattern, this Helene Berman jacket is the ultimate investment piece to inject trans-seasonal glamour into any ensemble.
Jules B proudly presents the Helene Berman Sale
Helene Berman DG1042/A STRETCH LACE BOMB sale
- Lace bomber jacket
- Round neckline
- Zip front fastening
- Rib knit neckline, cuffs and hem
- Lace overlayed outer
- Fully lined
- Two front pockets
- Paisley patterned lace
- 58% acetate, 35% polyester, 6% nylon, 1% elastane
- Rib: 75% cotton, 25% polyester
- Lining: 100% acetate
Please check the size guide for further information.
- Model: Height 5' 10'' | Wears size 8
- Size 8 measures 22inch / 56cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size 8 measures 18inch / 45cm from armpit to armpit
- UK sizing
- True to size
1. Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for £4.50
2. Tracked 2 - 3 Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for £2.50
3. Tracked 4 - 5 Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for Free
4. Tracked 4 - 5 Day Economy (UK Mainland) with Royal Mail for Free
5. Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) for £7.99
6. DPD Specific Day Delivery (UK Mainland) for £7.99
7. Click and Collect, Available in Jesmond (Newcastle), Kendal and Yarm
8. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
From the very first time you shop at Jules B online you will be automatically included into the Jules B Rewarded scheme. The scheme allows you to receive a point for every pound you spend online. When you reach 500 points you will automatically receive a £20 voucher via email.
Benefits include exclusive access to Season Launches and Sale Previews, Promotions, Offers and Free UK Delivery on your birthday.To view your points or start earning them either 'Login' or 'Register'.