Lightly tailored in soft stretch jersey, this Paul Smith Black blazer jacket is perfect for comfortable yet smart work wear. Paul Smith Black by Paul Smith combines quintessential British style with quirky finishings made to both flatter the figure and add a touch of fun to your wardrobe. Features of this essential blazer jacket include a classic lightly tailored design with one button front closure, four button cuff with contrast stitching and quirky polka dot lining. Perfect for sophisticated office to evening wear.
- Alice by Temperley Esmerelda Shirt »
- Farhi by Nicole Farhi Wool Stretch Crop Trousers »
- Melissa Vivienne Westwood Skyscraper Shoes »
- Jersey blazer
- One button front closure
- Two hip and one chest pocket
- Back vent
- Four button cuff with contrast stitch
- Branded buttons
- Fully lined
- Outer: 69% viscose, 25% viscose, 6% elastane
- Lining: 55% viscose, 45% cotton
- Lining 2: 55% cupro, 45% cotton
Paul Smith Black clothing is generally true to size, please check the Size Guide for further information.
- Size 10 measures 25.6inch / 65cm from nape of neck to hem
- UK sizing
- True to size
1. Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for £4.50
2. Tracked 2 - 3 Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for £2.50
3. Tracked 4 - 5 Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for Free
4. Tracked 4 - 5 Day Economy (UK Mainland) with Royal Mail for Free
5. Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) for £7.99
6. DPD Specific Day Delivery (UK Mainland) for £7.99
7. Click and Collect, Available in Jesmond (Newcastle), Kendal and Yarm
8. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
From the very first time you shop at Jules B online you will be automatically included into the Jules B Rewarded scheme. The scheme allows you to receive a point for every pound you spend online. When you reach 500 points you will automatically receive a £20 voucher via email.
Benefits include exclusive access to Season Launches and Sale Previews, Promotions, Offers and Free UK Delivery on your birthday.To view your points or start earning them either 'Login' or 'Register'.