The Toga drape dress by renowned British designer Vivienne Westwood for the Vivienne Westwood Anglomania collection is a statement way to work Westwood's signature cut. This women's dress is perfectly proportioned to include a low scoop neckline, draped pointed shoulder detail and a loose fit, allowing the fabric to drape flatteringly across the body. Complete with a twisted asymmetric hemline, this Vivienne Westwood dress gives a feminine twist to your contemporary wardrobe.
* Please note: A size M is the equivalent of a UK dress size 10
Jules B proudly presents the Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Sale
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania 8174 554 TOGA DRAPE DRS sale
- Toga drape dress
- Low scoop neckline
- Long sleeves
- Pointed drape shoulder detail
- Gathered hemline
- Asymmetric hem
- Drape effect across front
- Knee length
- 95% viscose, 5% lycra
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania clothing is generally large fitting. Please check the size guide for conversion of Anglomania sizes.
- Model: Height 5' 10" | Wears size M
- Size M measures 38inch / 96cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size M measures 18inch / 46cm from armpit to armpit
- Mid length
- Large fitting
- Size M is the equivalent of a UK dress size 10
1. Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for £4.50
2. 2 - 3 Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for FREE
3. Tracked 2 - 3 Day Economy (UK Mainland) with Royal Mail for FREE
4. Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) for £7.99
5. DPD Specific Day Delivery (UK Mainland) for £3.99
6. Click and Collect, Available in Jesmond (Newcastle), Kendal and Yarm
7. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
From the very first time you shop at Jules B online you will be automatically included into the Jules B Rewarded scheme. The scheme allows you to receive a point for every pound you spend online. When you reach 500 points you will automatically receive a £20 voucher via email.
Benefits include exclusive access to Season Launches and Sale Previews, Promotions, Offers and Free UK Delivery on your birthday.To view your points or start earning them either 'Login' or 'Register'.