Women's Marc by Marc Jacobs Scallop Dress
This season the runways are packed with decorative detail and the Scallop dress from Marc Jacobs for the Marc by Marc Jacobs collection is perfect to introduce romantic detail into your wardrobe with ease. Exertly craft to feature a subtle layer of fringing and lace, this dress combines a delicate dot pattern with complimentary metallic stitching to showcase a contemporary aesthetic with notes of chic character. Infused with modern meets vintage appeal, this Marc Jacobs dress is set to make a lasting impression.
Jules B proudly presents the Marc by Marc Jacobs Sale
Marc by Marc Jacobs M1131627 SCALLOP DRS sale
- Scallop dress
- Round neckline
- Short sleeves
- Top layer lace detail with fringing
- Metallic threat detail within the delicate dot pattern
- Shaped lace detail on the front
- 100% lyocell
- 79% cotton, 21% nylon
Please check the size guide for further information.
- Model: Height 5' 10" | Wears size S
- Size XS measures 33.5inch / 87.5cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size XS measures 15.7inch / 40cm from armpit to armpit
- True to size
1. Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for £4.50
2. Tracked 2 - 3 Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for £2.50
3. Tracked 4 - 5 Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for Free
4. Tracked 4 - 5 Day Economy (UK Mainland) with Royal Mail for Free
5. Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) for £7.99
6. DPD Specific Day Delivery (UK Mainland) for £7.99
7. Click and Collect, Available in Jesmond (Newcastle), Kendal and Yarm
8. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
From the very first time you shop at Jules B online you will be automatically included into the Jules B Rewarded scheme. The scheme allows you to receive a point for every pound you spend online. When you reach 500 points you will automatically receive a £20 voucher via email.
Benefits include exclusive access to Season Launches and Sale Previews, Promotions, Offers and Free UK Delivery on your birthday.To view your points or start earning them either 'Login' or 'Register'.