Make a show stopping entrance in the Lizard dress by premium British designer Helene Berman. Specially manufactured in the UK, this women's dress is guaranteed to add decadent glamour to any wardrobe collection. Beautifully constructed to feature an uncomplicated, cinched in waistband with bow detail, this Helene Berman dress includes soft pleats from the waist to create a structures and sleek feminine silhouette. The tactile metallic finish, in gold tones allows this dress to dazzle at any party.
Jules B proudly presents the Helene Berman Sale
Helene Berman CG950 LIZARD DRESS sale
- Lizard dress
- Round neckline
- Cinched in waistband
- Bow detail at waist line
- Metallic tactile finish
- Rear split from hemline
- Soft pleat detail to front
- Rear zip fastening
- Fully lined
- 54% polyester, 32% cotton, 13% polymetallic, 1% elastane
- Lining: 100% acetate
Please check the size guide for further information.
- Model: Height 5' 10" | Wears size 10
- Size 10 measures 35.5inch / 90cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size 10 measures 15.5inch / 40cm from armpit to armpit
- UK sizing
- True to size
1. Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for £4.50
2. Tracked 2 - 3 Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for £2.50
3. Tracked 4 - 5 Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for Free
4. Tracked 4 - 5 Day Economy (UK Mainland) with Royal Mail for Free
5. Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) for £7.99
6. DPD Specific Day Delivery (UK Mainland) for £7.99
7. Click and Collect, Available in Jesmond (Newcastle), Kendal and Yarm
8. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
From the very first time you shop at Jules B online you will be automatically included into the Jules B Rewarded scheme. The scheme allows you to receive a point for every pound you spend online. When you reach 500 points you will automatically receive a £20 voucher via email.
Benefits include exclusive access to Season Launches and Sale Previews, Promotions, Offers and Free UK Delivery on your birthday.To view your points or start earning them either 'Login' or 'Register'.