Inspired by an English country garden, renowned British designer Vivienne Westwood has gone graphic with the Desire dress fro the Vivienne Westwood Anglomania collection. Complete with bold feminine florals throughout, exuding playful appeal, this striking designer dress is a classic for garden parties in the sun. Beautifully crafted in a sophisticated cut, this Vivienne Westwood dress features gentle folds from the neckline creating an effortlessly elegant meets demure look.
*Please note: Floral pattern may differ slightly due to section of material used
Jules B proudly presents the Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Sale
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania 1079 511 DESIRE DRESS sale
- Desire dress
- Draped V neckline
- Gentle folds from neckline
- Shift-like draped body
- Rear plunging V neckline
- Back zip fastening
- Rear darts
- Bold floral print throughout
- 100% viscose
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania clothing is generally large fitting. Please check the size guide for conversion of Anglomania sizes.
- Model: Height 5' 10" | Wears size 10
- Size 10 measures 30inch / 76cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size 10 measures 17inch / 43cm from armpit to armpit
- Large fitting
1. Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for £4.50
2. 2 - 3 Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for FREE
3. Tracked 2 - 3 Day Economy (UK Mainland) with Royal Mail for FREE
4. Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) for £7.99
5. DPD Specific Day Delivery (UK Mainland) for £3.99
6. Click and Collect, Available in Jesmond (Newcastle), Kendal and Yarm
7. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
From the very first time you shop at Jules B online you will be automatically included into the Jules B Rewarded scheme. The scheme allows you to receive a point for every pound you spend online. When you reach 500 points you will automatically receive a £20 voucher via email.
Benefits include exclusive access to Season Launches and Sale Previews, Promotions, Offers and Free UK Delivery on your birthday.To view your points or start earning them either 'Login' or 'Register'.