Women's Current/Elliott Cropped Roller Jeans
Inspired by traditional vintage fits and styles, this season Current/Elliott introduce the Cropped Roller jeans to bring instant urban appeal to your subtle basics. Inspired by 1950's hoodlum jeans, these Current/Elliott jeans are expertly craft to feature a skinny leg with a turn up hem for fresh summer appeal. Complete in a light wash to compliment all summer ensembles, these women's jeans are created from a cotton blend for sheer comfort and a designer-led finish.
* These jeans are large fitting, we recommend taking the next size down.
Jules B proudly presents the Current/Elliott Sale
Current/Elliott 1514-0400 CROPPED ROLLER sale
- Roller jeans
- Mid rise
- Cropped length
- Turn up hem
- Skinny fit
- Light wash
- Two front pockets & a coin pocket
- Two rear pockets
- Belt loops
- Contrast stitching
- Inspired by 1950's hoodlum jeans
- 90% cotton, 6% polyester, 4% elastane
- Wash cold
These jeans are large fitting, we recommend taking the next size down. Please check the size guide for further information.
- Skinny leg
- Size 26 measures 22.5inch / 57cm inside leg
- Mid rise
- Large fitting - take the next size down
1. Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for £4.50
2. 2 - 3 Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for FREE
3. Tracked 2 - 3 Day Economy (UK Mainland) with Royal Mail for FREE
4. Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) for £7.99
5. DPD Specific Day Delivery (UK Mainland) for £3.99
6. Click and Collect, Available in Jesmond (Newcastle), Kendal and Yarm
7. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
From the very first time you shop at Jules B online you will be automatically included into the Jules B Rewarded scheme. The scheme allows you to receive a point for every pound you spend online. When you reach 500 points you will automatically receive a £20 voucher via email.
Benefits include exclusive access to Season Launches and Sale Previews, Promotions, Offers and Free UK Delivery on your birthday.To view your points or start earning them either 'Login' or 'Register'.