Women's Isabel de Pedro Leather Panelled Dress
Add contemporary notes to all party wear with the leather panel dress by Isabel de Pedro. Creating a glamorous aesthetic with a rock 'n' roll edge, this designer dress is the perfect fusion of classic meets metropolitan providing show stopping appeal. Beautifully crafted to feature a low v neckline and sculptured bodycon shape, instantly flattering the figure, this Isabel de Pedro dress also includes sleek pure leather panelling throughout the front, instantly establishing itself as a occasion wear favourite.
Jules B proudly presents the Isabel de Pedro Sale
Isabel de Pedro 1400/VE566 PANELLED DRESS sale
- Leather panel dress
- V neckline with leather trim
- Rear zip fastening
- Bodycon fit
- Three quarter length sleeves
- Jersey-like finish
- Leather panelled body on front
- Knee length
- Complementary top stitching
- 71% viscose, 24% polyamide, 5% elastane
- Panelling: 100% lambs leather
Isabel de Pedro clothing is generally small fitting. Please check the Size Guide for further information.
- Model: Height 5' 10'' | Wears size 10
- Size 10 measures 41inch / 104cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size 10 measures 16inch / 40cm from armpit to armpit
- Small fitting
1. 1 - 2 Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for FREE
( This is Currently a 2 Day Service )
2. Tracked 2 - 3 Day Economy (UK Mainland) with Royal Mail for FREE
3. Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) for £7.99
4. DPD Specific Day Delivery (UK Mainland) for £3.99
5. Click and Collect, Available in Jesmond (Newcastle), Kendal and Yarm
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
From the very first time you shop at Jules B online you will be automatically included into the Jules B Rewarded scheme. The scheme allows you to receive a point for every pound you spend online. When you reach 500 points you will automatically receive a £20 voucher via email.
Benefits include exclusive access to Season Launches and Sale Previews, Promotions, Offers and Free UK Delivery on your birthday.To view your points or start earning them either 'Login' or 'Register'.