The Beadnell jacket by exclusive British heritage brand Barbour is a classic trophy piece to add dimension to your wardrobe. The perfect fusion of fashion meets function this women's jacket includes two handwarmer and two studded pockets. Complete with a corduroy collar and original Barbour tartan lining this Barbour jacket is inspired by the traditional with contemporary accents to create a classic country meets city chic style.
Jules B proudly presents the Barbour Sale
Barbour LWX0137 FLYW BEADNELL sale
- Beadnell jacket
- Classic collection
- Flyweight Sylkoli wax outer
- Two handwarmer and studded flap pockets
- Metal engraved hardware
- Corduroy collar
- Original Barbour tartan lining
- Studded neck fastening
- Inside pocket
- Designer logo on pouch pocket
- Outer: 100% waxed cotton
- Inner: 100% cotton
- Sleeves & dripstrip: 100% polyester
- Sponge clean only
Barbour jackets can vary depending on style. Classic Fit is large fitting. Please email email@example.com or check the Size Guide for further information.
- Model: Height 5'10'' | Wears size 10
- Size 8 measures 28inch / 71cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size 8 measures 17.5inch / 44cm from armpit to armpit
- Classic fit
- UK sizing
1. Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for £4.50
2. 2 - 3 Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for FREE
3. Tracked 2 - 3 Day Economy (UK Mainland) with Royal Mail for FREE
4. Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) for £7.99
5. DPD Specific Day Delivery (UK Mainland) for £7.99
6. Click and Collect, Available in Jesmond (Newcastle), Kendal and Yarm
7. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
From the very first time you shop at Jules B online you will be automatically included into the Jules B Rewarded scheme. The scheme allows you to receive a point for every pound you spend online. When you reach 500 points you will automatically receive a £20 voucher via email.
Benefits include exclusive access to Season Launches and Sale Previews, Promotions, Offers and Free UK Delivery on your birthday.To view your points or start earning them either 'Login' or 'Register'.