Dedicated to producing functional, innovative and stylish outerwear, Canadian brand Canada Goose create high quality pieces that have been designed with extreme weather in mind. The classic Trillium parka features an adjustable hood with a coyote fur trim perfectly fusing design and practicality. With a draw string waist to create the perfect fit, and multiple pockets to store your essentials, this women's parka is a winter requisite, ideal for get-aways or simply keeping warm during the colder months.
* Please note: all fur products are ethically sourced.
- Trillium parka
- Two way zip & button fastening
- Adjustable hood with detachable fur trim
- Four fleece lined front pockets: Two open, two snap fastened
- Drawstring waist
- Ribbed cuffs
- Branded logo tab to pocket & zip fastenings
- Embroidered logo to arm
- Outer shell: 85% polyester, 15%cotton
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Filling: 100% white duck down
- Trim: 100% natural coyote fur
Please check the size guide for further information.
- Model: Height 5' 10'' | Wears size S
- Size S measures 36inch / 91cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size S measures 20inch / 50.5cm from armpit to armpit
- UK sizing
- True to size
1. Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for £4.50
2. 2 - 3 Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for FREE
3. Tracked 2 - 3 Day Economy (UK Mainland) with Royal Mail for FREE
4. Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) for £7.99
5. DPD Specific Day Delivery (UK Mainland) for £3.99
6. Click and Collect, Available in Jesmond (Newcastle), Kendal and Yarm
7. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
From the very first time you shop at Jules B online you will be automatically included into the Jules B Rewarded scheme. The scheme allows you to receive a point for every pound you spend online. When you reach 500 points you will automatically receive a £20 voucher via email.
Benefits include exclusive access to Season Launches and Sale Previews, Promotions, Offers and Free UK Delivery on your birthday.To view your points or start earning them either 'Login' or 'Register'.