Taken from the celebrated Barbour Steve McQueen™ collection, the Washington jacket has been designed with iconic International jacket credentials. The biker style has been given a waxed makeover, whilst featuring a Stars & Stripes cotton lining that offers a true all American finishing touch. The jacket has been created with a Barbour Lifestyle fit that creates a slightly tailored look to accent a natural masculine figure.
- Washington jacket
- Lifestyle Steve McQueen™ collection
- Stand-up collar with buckled throat strap
- Snap button & concealed two-way zip-through fastening
- Four front buttoned pouch pockets
- Adjustable snap button fastening cuffs
- Adjustable waistband belt
- Corduroy inside collar that can be turned down
- Barbour International logo to chest pocket
- Stars & Stripes lining
- Cotton: 100% waxed cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton
Barbour jackets can vary depending on style. Lifestyle Fit is slightly tailored. Please email email@example.com or check the Size Guide for further information.
- Lifestyle fit
- Model: Height 6' 1" | Wears size M
- Size M measures 30inch / 76cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size M measures 19inch / 48cm from armpit to armpit
- UK sizing
- True to size
1. Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for £4.50
2. 2 - 3 Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for FREE
3. Tracked 2 - 3 Day Economy (UK Mainland) with Royal Mail for FREE
4. Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) for £7.99
5. DPD Specific Day Delivery (UK Mainland) for £3.99
6. Click and Collect, Available in Jesmond (Newcastle), Kendal and Yarm
7. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
From the very first time you shop at Jules B online you will be automatically included into the Jules B Rewarded scheme. The scheme allows you to receive a point for every pound you spend online. When you reach 500 points you will automatically receive a £20 voucher via email.
Benefits include exclusive access to Season Launches and Sale Previews, Promotions, Offers and Free UK Delivery on your birthday.To view your points or start earning them either 'Login' or 'Register'.