Men's tailored two piece suit from renowned British designer Paul Smith. Taken from the more formal Paul Smith London range. Comprising of two button single breasted jacket and French bearer fastening trousers with unfinished hems for a desired leg length. The Paul Smith suit is finished with a discreet check design throughout. Team with Oliver Sweeney shoes for a sharp professional look.
- Two piece suit
- Two button up single breasted jacket
- French bearer and zip fly fastening trousers
- Jacket: Three front flap pockets, single chest pocket, four inner pockets
- Trousers: Two side pockets, two rear buttoned jetted pockets
- Discreet check throughout
- Five button cuffs
- Made in Italy
- Wool: 100% wool
- Lining: 100% viscose
Paul Smith London clothing is a small fit, please check the Size Guide for further information.
- UK sizing
- Small fitting
- Classic fit suit
- Regular length jacket
- Size 38R jacket measures 31inch / 78cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size 38R trousers measure 32inch / 81cm inside leg
- Jacket-Trousers UK sizing: 38-32, 40-34, 42-36, 44-38
Please note: suits that have been altered externally cannot be returned. If you have any further questions or require additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) with DPD for FREE
2. Tracked 2 - 3 Day Economy (UK Mainland) with Royal Mail for FREE
3. Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) for £8.99
4. DPD Specific Day Delivery (UK Mainland) for FREE
5. Click and Collect, Available in Jesmond (Newcastle), Kendal and Yarm
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
From the very first time you shop at Jules B online you will be automatically included into the Jules B Rewarded scheme. The scheme allows you to receive a point for every pound you spend online. When you reach 500 points you will automatically receive a £20 voucher via email.
Benefits include exclusive access to Season Launches and Sale Previews, Promotions, Offers and Free UK Delivery on your birthday.To view your points or start earning them either 'Login' or 'Register'.