Canada Goose Trillium Parka
Please check the size guide for further information.
- Model: Height 5' 10'' | Wears size S
- Size S measures 36inch / 91cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size S measures 20inch / 50.5cm from armpit to armpit
- UK sizing
- True to size
- Trillium parka
- Two way zip & button fastening
- Adjustable hood with detachable fur trim
- Four fleece lined front pockets: Two open, two snap fastened
- Drawstring waist
- Ribbed cuffs
- Branded logo tab to pocket & zip fastenings
- Embroidered logo to arm
- Outer shell: 85% polyester, 15%cotton
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Filling: 100% white duck down
- Trim: 100% natural coyote fur
Dedicated to producing functional, innovative and stylish outerwear, Canadian brand Canada Goose create high quality pieces that have been designed with extreme weather in mind. The classic Trillium parka features an adjustable hood with a coyote fur trim perfectly fusing design and practicality. With a draw string waist to create the perfect fit, and multiple pockets to store your essentials, this women's parka is a winter requisite, ideal for get-aways or simply keeping warm during the colder months.
* Please note: all fur products are ethically sourced.
1. DPD (UK Mainland 24 Hour) - £4.50
2. DPD (UK Mainland 2-3 Day) - £2.50
3. DPD Saturday/ Sunday delivery (UK mainland) - £8.99
4. Hermes (UK Mainland 4-5 Day) - Free
5. Royal Mail (UK 1-2 Day Service) - £4.70
6. Collect In Store - Free
Because we appreciate and value your custom we have created the Jules B 'B Rewarded' scheme.
For every pound you spend online you will receive one Jules B point. When you have accrued 500 points a £20 online credit will be added to your account.
Please contact our Customer Care team for more information.
If you require any additional help or information, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer care team, Monday to Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm (GMT).
To contact our Customer Care team please click here
UK Customer Services Telephone:
0845 835 2900
International Customer Services Telephone: +44 (0)191 211 2330