Barbour Matlock Quilted Jacket
Barbour jackets can vary depending on style. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or check the Size Guide for further information.
- Model: Height 5' 10'' | Wears size UK 8
- Size UK 8 measures 25.5inch / 65cm from nape of neck to hem
- Size UK 8 measures 8.5inch / 47cm from armpit to armpit
- Regular fit
- 100% polyester outer
- 70% polyester, 30% acrylic inner
- 100% polyester inner print
- Machine wash
- International collection
- Tourer capsule
- Regular fit
- Diamond quilted outer
- Buckle fastening funnel neckline
- Asymmetric popper & zip fastening
- Adjustable waist belt
- Branded metal hardware
- Chest pocket & two zip pockets
- Zip cuffs
- Map print lining
- Fleece inner lining
Combine comfort and cool this season with the Matlock quilted jacket by Barbour. A contemporary version of the International motorcycle jacket, this women's coat is sure to create effort seasonal appeal. Inspired by traditional cuts and expert craftsmanship, this quilted jacket features an asymmetric popper and zip fastening, with a buckle collar and adjustable waist belt. A true investment piece for premium seasonal luxury, the Barbour jacket will work across everyday wear effortlessly.
1. DPD (UK Mainland 24 Hour) - FREE
2. DPD (UK Mainland 4-5 Day) - Free
3. DPD (Specific Day Delivery) - £7.99
4. DPD (Saturday Delivery) - £8.99
5. DPD (Sunday Delivery) - £8.99
6. Royal Mail (UK 4-5 Day Service) - FREE
Orders Under £200 - FREE
7. Collect In Store
Because we appreciate and value your custom we have created the Jules B 'B Rewarded' scheme.
For every pound you spend online you will receive one Jules B point. When you have a accrued 500 points a £20 online credit will be added to your account.
Please contact our Customer Care team for more information.
If you require any additional help or information, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer care team, Monday to Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm (GMT).
To contact our Customer Care team please click here
UK Customer Services Telephone:
0845 835 2900
International Customer Services Telephone: +44 (0)191 211 2330